Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner is tough on germs, without leaving behind any harsh chemical residue.
Achieve a fresh, healthy home, without the harshness of bleach. The Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner uses a hydrogen peroxide formula that releases thousands of micro-bubbles to dissolve grease and soap scum. It can be safely used on many surfaces throughout the home, including the bathroom, kitchen, and household areas.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, without the harshness of bleach
- Citrus Sparkle Zest
- Oxygen Splash
*When used as directed
- 22 oz.
Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner can be used on many surfaces throughout your home, such as:
- Garbage cans
- Washable wallpaper
- Appliance Exteriors
- Glazed ceramic tile
- Shower doors
- Vanity tops
- Toilet bowl exterior
Lysol Power & Free Multi-Purpose Cleaner kills the following bacteria and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces*:
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Pseudomonas aeroginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Avian Influenza A H1N1
- Avian Influenza A Virus (H3N2)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Rhinovirus Type 37
- Rotavirus WA
- Spray surface until thoroughly wet
- Wipe with a clean cloth or sponge
- No rinsing required
To clean soap scum and greasy soil:
- Allow product to sit to penetrate soil before wiping clean
- Repeat if necessary
- Pre-clean surface
- Apply to surface until thoroughly wet
- Leave for 10 minutes before wiping
- Rinse all food contact surfaces with water after use
Lysol Wants To Know
What’s the toughest mess to clean up?
Need help with that Back to School list?
Get a healthy start to the new school year with Lysol's mom-approved back to school tips.