Lysol Disinfectant Spray To Go is effective can be used throughout your home or anywhere you travel.
Compact and convenient, Lysol Disinfectant Spray To Go is a travel size Lysol disinfectant spray that fits easily in a purse, pocket, or backpack. At work, restaurants, hotels or almost anywhere life takes you, this travel-size Lysol spray kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria when used as directed.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses bacteria and fungi.
- Crisp Linen
*When used as directed
- 1 oz. travel size
Lysol Disinfectant Spray To Go can be used throughout your home, on surfaces such as:
- Toilet areas
- Sink areas
- Changing tables
- Public toilets
- Restaurant Table Tops
- Car upholstery
- Cup holders
- Hotel rooms
Lysol Disinfectant Spray To Go eliminates the following bacteria, fungi, and viruses from hard, non-porous surfaces*:
- Enterovirus 68 (EVD68, EV-D68, HEV68)
- Avian Influenza A (H1N1)
- Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99), Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72)
- Rhinovirus Type 39: the leading cause of the common cold
- Rotavirus WA: the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus-(RSV): the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children
- Hepatitis A Virus
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & Type 2
- Coxsackie Type B3 Virus
- Feline calicivirus (Norovirus)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
- Penicillium chrysogenum
*When used as directed.
Pre-clean surface prior to use. Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 3 to 4 seconds or until covered with mist.
- Let stand for 3 minutes, then allow to air dry
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use
- Use only on hard, non-porous toys
- Let stand for 30 seconds, then allow to air dry
To control and prevent mold and mildew:
- Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to sit for 3 minutes. Let air dry
- Repeat application in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
- Spray on surface as need.
To Spot Sanitize Soft Surfaces:
- Spray until fabric is wet. DO NOT SATURATE. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors repeat application.
Lysol Wants To Know