Help protect your child from the germs they come in contact with every day with Lysol® Disinfectant Spray for Baby’s Room.
Help protect your child from germs lurking on commonly touched surfaces. Lysol® Disinfectant Spray for Baby’s Room is formulated with a light, fresh scent and kills 99.9% of the viruses and bacteria* in baby-related areas . It can be used on hard surfaces and in fabric. From changing tables to potty seats, this product is perfect for freshening the areas of your home where the baby eats or plays.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria* on commonly touched surfaces.
- For Baby’s Room
*When used as directed
- 12.5 oz.
- 19.0 oz.
Lysol Disinfectant Spray for Baby’s Room can be used throughout your home, on hard and soft surfaces such as:
- Diaper Pail
- Changing Table
- Potty Seat
- Plastic Toys
Around the House
- High Chair
- Booster Seat
Lysol Disinfectant Spray for Baby’s Room eliminates the following bacteria, fungi, and viruses on hard non-porous surfaces*:
- Avian Influenza A (H1N1)
- Influenza A Virus (New Caledonia/20/99), Influenza B Virus (Strain B/Hong Kong/5/72)
- Rhinovirus Type 39: the leading cause of the common cold
- Rotavirus WA: the leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus-(RSV): the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli)
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Klebsiella pneumonia
- Aspergillus niger (mold & mildew)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus)
*When used as directed.
Pre-clean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6” to 8” from surface. Spray 3 to 4 seconds until covered with mist.
- Let stand for 3 minutes then allow to air dry.
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
- Use only on hard, non-porous toys
- Let stand for 30 seconds then allow to air dry.
To control and prevent mold & mildew:
- Apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to sit for 3 minutes. Let air dry.
- Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
- Spray on surface as needed.
To Spot Sanitize Soft Surfaces:
- Spray until fabric is wet. DO NOT SATURATE. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors repeat application.
Lysol Wants To Know